WHY SUPPORT GEM:
“GEM Foundation is Not for Profit organization that working towards to social and economic well-being while being for the girls from an underprivileged family.
Why Should girls Be Educated?
Successful education of the girl child has been repeatedly acknowledged as an effective mechanism to break this inter-generational cycle of poverty, social norms, myths, and social evils. Research conducted in developing countries has shown that a literate female population is linked to the reduction in population growth rates. On the other hand, illiteracy breeds ignorance and fear that only increases her vulnerability to be exposed to lifelong abuse, suppression, and exploitation.
Your Donation will provide hope, dignity, and economic support:
- To help low-income families and can send their children to school.
- To help you to reduce infant mortality
- To Reduce Maternal Mortality
- To help you to Reduce Child Marriage
- To help you to increase involvement in the political process.
- To help you to reduce support for Militancy.
- To help women build a better life for themselves, their families, and their communities.
Girls Education Movement, USA has been established to provide a platform for Americans and Indians residing in the USA to support the education of under-privileged girl children in India which is currently managed by Sanjiv Joshi in Philadelphia, USA
Girls Education Movement is a Section 501 (c) (3) organization under the US Internal Revenue Code, and all donations are therefore tax deductible.
Girls Education Movement, USA is a registered Pennsylvania Non-profit corporation with its registered office in Fallsington, Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
All cheques and DDs to be drawn in favor of
Girls Education Movement